Is household clutter making you feel chaotic, stressed, and hopeless?
Do you need an organized office so you can focus on growing your business?
Are you ready to sell, move, or remodel, and your to-do list is overwhelming?
Even if you are just ready to enjoy your home, getting organized is the first thing you must do to make your home beautiful and your life less stressful.
Together we will focus in on what needs to be organized, packed, donated, recycled, and tossed. I work with you step by step, in a systematic non-judgmental way, so your home is organized quickly, efficiently, and beautifully!
You choose how involved you want to be with the organizing process. Do you prefer to work together side by side? Many people enjoy working together. It is very efficient and easier to keep focused, when you are not doing it alone.
Do you just want it done? I can do everything for you, including shopping for organizational products and dropping off donations. Of-course nothing is thrown out or donated without your agreement. I work closely with you by text, phone, and email, throughout the entire project.
Although each home or office organizing project is unique,
I have listed some packages that will give you a good idea of how to I can help and basic pricing.
Clients come to me for solutions to the following organizing needs:
- Home and Office Organizing <read more>
- Preparing Home for sale and move out <read more>
- Move in <read more>
- Organizing in preparation for a remodel <read more>
- Vacation home organizing and refreshing <read more>
Is your to-do list out of control? Find out more about or additional organizing and concierge services and learn how we can help you check things off your list. <read more>
Do you have questions about your specific organizing project?
The best way to get started, is with a complimentary “get acquainted” phone consultation. We’ll chat for about 15-30 minutes about your organizing project, discuss your needs, options and how I can help you. It’s also a great way to see if we would be a good fit to work together.
If you would like to take advantage of the is free offer, contact me and I will contact you within 48 hours to schedule an appointment.
Seriously, why would you wait to get organized, when it is so easy and affordable to get it done!
Home and Office Organizing
Are you ready to tackle organizing your home in a big way?
Multiple days of in-person organizing is perfect for you!
- Focus on your needs, organizing challenges, and areas of your home or office that are not working for you
- Identify additional storage areas and how existing storage areas can be better utilized
- Create a personalized strategic plan of where to start, and what needs to be done and by when
- Sort through the unworking, unneeded, and unwanted
- Recommendations of storage products and systems including filing systems
- Shop for organizational and storage products
- Donation, recycle, e-waste and consignment drop off
Personalized multiple day packages start with a minimum of 2 days of organizing
- 1 hour virtual strategic planning session
- Organizing Plan
- Up to 2 additional hours shopping for organizational products and/or donation drop-off (large items and items over 40 pounds are not included in this package)
- If you prefer to do your own shopping and donation drop-off, the additional 2 hours can be used for organizing
- Multiple day packages are also available for those living further than the 2 hour radius of the bay area for an added cost. Contact us for details and prices.
(2 days) $1,200.
Full Day of Organizing
Are you frustrated by things you want to keep but have no place to put them? Do you feel that you are always wasting your time trying to find things?
Get organizing done!
A full day of organizing is just right for organizing specific areas such as a kitchen, smaller garage, basement, bedroom, or a walk-in closet.
A full day organizing package includes:
- 30 min virtual strategic planning consultation
- Up to 7 hours of organizing
- 1 hour shopping for organizational products and/or donation drop-off (drop off or pick up of large items, and items over 40 pounds are not included in this package)
- If you prefer to do your own shopping and donation drop-off, 1 hour of shopping time can be spent organizing
- Full day packages are available for those living in the bay area. Contact us for details and prices for the Sacramento and Central Sierra Foothills.
(Full day) $680.
Half Day of Organizing
Do you have that trouble spot in your home that you just never seem to get to? Let’s get right to work on it. A half day (4 hours) of organizing is the perfect amount of time to focus on organizing those specific smaller areas such as a smaller closet, laundry room, or if you have a long list of miscellaneous to-do’s.
(Half day) $380.
1 on 1 Virtual Organizing for Your Home or Business
Do you enjoy Organizing and want to do the organizing yourself but are not sure where to start? Would you love to work to with a professional organizer to get some direction and professional advice?
A 1 hour Virtual Organizing Session is a great way to get organized and save money too.
- discuss your vision for your home
- virtually walk through the area you want to organize using phone, zoom and/or sending photos
- create an organizing action plan prioritizing what you need, want and the most logical way to move forward
- make organizational product suggestions
- Then we will start organizing!
- At the end of our call, you will be given homework of what to-do next and we will schedule our 15 min follow up phone call 7-14 days later
(One hour Virtual Organizing Session) $97. <BUY NOW>
Preparing your Home for Sale and Moving Out
Are you organizing to prepare your home for sale?
Is now the perfect time to put it on the market and your home is not ready?
Getting your home and yourself ready is a big job. The more organized you are, the smoother it will go. You may be tempted to short cut and just pack it all up. But, you will still be left to deal with it latter.
We can help you streamline your preparation. We can work together making sure things are done on-time in a logical efficient way, freeing up your time, so you can do the other things you need to do.
We can help you-
- Organize and pare down kitchens and closets to appear more spacious
- Organize rooms to look more inviting
- Whether live or virtual we can help you prepare for your open house
- Put away items you don’t want out during the open house
- Give your home some curb appeal
- Shop for new pots, plants, and accessories as needed and wanted (purchased items will not be marked up, client with be charged shopping time, price paid plus tax for purchased items)
- Plant pots on porch or patio areas
- Label boxes correctly so they end up in the right room in your new home
- Light Staging
Call or text 408-202-4272 to schedule your free consultation
Are you still living with unpacked boxes?
No matter how you stack them, boxes don’t look inviting or make you feel welcome.
You are not alone, this is actually quite common. Sometimes we are really busy with life and it is just difficult to catch up.
We can help you:
- Finish unpacking
- Focus on what you currently need to do first
- Put things away in location that work best for you
- Identify new ways to store your things
- Give storage and product recommendations
- Drop off donations
Organizing in Preparation for a Remodel
Are you getting ready to remodel?
Has your contractor told you they’re ready, but you know you’re not?
Not sure what to do first?
Getting your home and yourself ready is a big job. After personally living through a remodel, and helping many clients live through theirs, I know the more organized you are, the smoother it will go.
We can help you-
- Streamline your preparation
- Make sure the right things are organized at the right time, so you are ready to go
- Find alternative ways to store things while areas are being worked on
- Set up temporary kitchens, living areas etc.
- Put things away after the remodel is finished
Vacation Home Organizing and Refreshing
You need a break, so it’s time to head off to your favorite spot, your vacation home. You may have been there last week or maybe last year, but when is the last time you went through the closets, removed outdated food from the pantry, and made sure you had enough pillows and blankets?
Did I mention the garage?
We can help you-
- Take inventory of what you actually have
- Organize and clean out kitchen, pantry, and closets
- Take inventory of what you have
- Make suggestions of products to make space more organized, enjoyable, and useable.
- Coordinate with you to shop for items that you need
- Stock the kitchen and pantry
- Just acquired? We can help get it set up, outfitted, and ready for you to enjoy!
So busy and overwhelmed that you’re not sure where to start?
The best way to get started, is with a complimentary “get acquainted” phone consultation. We’ll chat for about 15-30 minutes about your organizing project, and discuss your needs. I will give some suggestions of things you might try, and how I can help you organize your home, garage, office, or vacation home quickly, efficiently, and beautifully It’s also a great way to see if we would be a good fit to work together. In order for you to get the most out of our call, please complete and submit the following brief questionnaire. <questionnaire link> Once we receive and review the questionnaire, we will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your call.
If you are one of those people who are actually quite organized, but have a few trouble spots, you might be wondering if you really need some help.
- Do you avoid your to-do list
- Does your to-do list resemble a book
- Are there things on your to do list that are not getting done
- There are things on your to-do list for which you have no time, do not know how to do, or don’t want to do
Many of us truly do not have the time.
If completing your to-do list all by yourself is not the highest best use of your time, check out what our concierge services can do for you!
Replanting tired borders and pots, adding seasonal color
Clean and organize patios and outdoor spaces
Shop for and pick up household, garden, organizational items
Seasonal/Holiday decorating and put away
Painting accent walls
Set up filing systems
Space planning (ie. Where and how to store items)
Spare room clean out and repurposing (ie. Turn your junk room into a guest room)
Line shelves and drawers
Clean out the refrigerator
Maintain home while your away on vacation
Vacation home and vacation rental set-up, inventory, purchasing supplies, and organizing
Get Your To-Do List Done
Won’t it be great just to have your to-do list done?
An area of your home or office that is out of control. DONE!
Time for hobbies, friends and family, pets, rest, and relaxation. DONE!
What You Can Do Now
While we are scheduling your appointment, here are few things you can do right now.
- Visit my website CheckItOffYourListNow.com and sign up and get access to my video training “9 Secrets to Finding More Room in your Closet”.
- Join my free Facebook group if you haven’t already, I’m pretty active in there and you’ll learn some of my best organizing secrets! Sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/YourAwesomeOrganizedHome/
- Find me on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/checkitoffyourl/
I look forward to talking with you and checking “get organized” off your list.
“I work with you to achieve Beautiful living through Organization”